There are many types of skin cancer.
- Basel cell
- Squamous cell
Basel and Squamous cells treatment are effective. Melanoma treats easily when it is a diagnosis in an early stage.
There are high chances of skin cancer. To decrease the chances of skin cancer you should examine our body carefully. If you see any outgrowth and other such types of symptoms, you should consult your doctor.
There are following symptoms of the skin cancer
- Production of any outgrowth and another type of mole
- A wound or inflamed skin that does not heal
- Melanoma is the most dangerous type of skin cancer and it produces due to the following reasons
- Modification in the mole which is already exist
- A mole, which is larger than the eraser of the pencil
- Bumps that are shiny and dark
- Multicolored spot having no regular border
Skin cancer is the most common type of skin cancer. Almost 1 million people present in U.S. diagnosis of skin cancer each year. Skin cancer starts to produce when cells of the skin start to divide in a rapid manner.
There is the production of cancer cells take place when uncontrolled cell division takes place in the skin of the body. There is an accumulation of the divided cells takes place, which called tumor of the skin. There are two types of tumors. In which malignant described below:
- Malignant type of tumor spreads to the nearby parts of the body and starts to harm the body.
- These types of tumors can spread to the body by the bloodstream. A process called metastasis does this.
If melanoma does not treat properly, it can be fatal and spreads to other parts of the body. Similarly, skin cancer produces by the production of outgrowths.
There are many causes of skin cancer in which some of them given below:
- By using tanning booths
- The decrease in the working of the immune system
- Connection with some chemicals like arsenic, hydrocarbons
- Exposure to X-rays and other high energy radiations
People having the risk of skin cancer
There are following people who have high chances of skin cancer
- Persons having white skin
- Persons having light color hair and blue or green eyes
- Persons having hereditary diseases
- Persons having a lot of moles
- Persons having burns
ABCDE is a good process to remember guideline of malignant melanoma
B: Border irregularity
Medical Care Consultation
- The people who have the hair color of skin have sensitive skin to sun radiations.
- If you have any type of mole and other types of lesions, you should consult your dermatologist.
Exams and Tests of the Skin
If you see any change in the production and size of the moles, it can be skin cancer. Therefore, you should consult your dermatologist. He will examine your moles.
There are following tests done to determine the skin cancer
- Test with the help of dermatoscopy
- Tests with the help of the Maland
- With the help of biopsy which is done in the office of dermatologist
- Surgery is a method to cure this type of cancer.
- Radiation therapy is also used to cure this type of skin cancer. Radiations kill the cells which have abnormal growth. It can cause irritation and burning sensation.
- Vaccine therapy
- Immune therapy
There should be some preventive methods done to prevent skin cancer
- Decrease the exposure of the sun
- Apply sunscreen
- Wear shirts having long sleeves.